Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Whoever said that writing is easy...

Is a liar. A horrible, horrible liar.

So, I'm currently working on a visual novel using Ren'py. The working title is Love Me; Hate Me, and it would be coming along so much faster if it's creator didn't fail so badly.

I say that because I just accidentaly deleted my entire script. For the third time.

So, I don't have even the foggiest idea of when it will be released, but when I do, I'll let y'all know. Despite how much I keep having to start over, I am actually pretty fond of this project- and to stop myself from breaking something, I just keep telling myself that every time I have to redo it, it gets better. Yeah.

So, what about you? Do you have any funny/touching/annoying/sad/fillintheblank stories about trying to write a game script- or just trying to write anything in general?

No comments:

Post a Comment