Friday, March 4, 2011

The Obligatory Introductory Post

(Well, that title is vaguely Middleman esque... sweet.)

Hey there! I'm EternalDreamer-92, and I'm going to be posting some of my writings on this blog.

You may be familiar with my other blog, Stick Figure Yaoi, where I'm posting my webcomic titled... well, I don't think that I need to say that.

This blog, though, is going to be my personal blog; as I said, I'll be posting some of my writing here- observations on current/past news (because I'm horrible at keeping up; trying to get better at that, though), fictional writings (of which there will be quite a few), and... a few miscellaneous things.

At the moment, I might be a little slow in the posting; as I'm currently acting in the plays A Midsummer Night's Dream and The Taming of the Shrew, as well as assistant stage managing the play The Last Unicorn (in non-theatre terms- I'm really busy).

I always find some time to write, though- I have to for school, anyway. So, yay there!

Hm... I think I've covered just about everything. If there's blatantly obvious that I've missed (*cough*likely*cough*), comment and tell me so! I plan to be posting writing soon (I have a lot of built-up stuff that I'd like to get on here)...

Until then, au revoir!

(I had to look up how to spell that... I'm such a bad French student...)

No comments:

Post a Comment