Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Is it just me, or...

Does my last post seem strangely apathetic? I try to not let my blog posts be emotionless and boring, but re-reading that last one...

Is this just me trippin'? Is the last one actually emotion filled? Do all of my posts read emotionlessly? Do you actually read my non-fiction related blog posts?

(Warning: below is mostly my pointless ranting. Be warned)

And, speaking of emotions, I recently realized something. Cian, the main character in my story Hide and Seek, is... kind of, well, boring. Especially compared to characters like Joshua and Gabriel, who have very distinct personalities at this point (especially Gabriel); Cian... has a personality, I suppose. Just not a very interesting one.

I think that the main problem is his lack of flaws. Gabriel is quick to anger and jumping to conclusions, as well as being rather "try-sexual", as my mom once put it. Joshua is reclusive, stand-offish, he has problems talking to people; and when he gets annoyed, he really gets annoyed. Cian, though... Yeah. He's part French. He likes to sing. And, uh... yeah.

... *goes to hunt down a character meme*

No comments:

Post a Comment