Friday, March 4, 2011

Prologue- "When We Were Younger"

I decided to start by posting my older things, and working my way up. This is originally from... I think January of 2010/2009. Ish. Prologue to a story that I haven't gone anywhere with yet. Being posted here for the first time- hope you enjoy!

---

I never meant for it to end this way.

You may not believe me, but I truly didn’t.

I guess life just has a funny way of not listening to what you want.

I never meant to win (I was almost hoping I would lose)

I never meant to destroy them all. (I was almost hoping I would be destroyed)

I never meant to be the one left standing.

And I never meant to kill my best friend.

Never.

---

... Wow, that was short. Posting something else with more substance soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment