Friday, March 4, 2011

Poem- "I Don't Understand..."

Something that I forgot to mention- I do write fanfiction, but I won't be posting any of that on this site; I want it to be for my personal writing. If you want to check it out, however, I'm going to place a link to my FanFiction.Net and DeviantART profiles in the "My other pages" area on the side of the page; I'll also be posting my photography, drawings/paintings, cosplay, etc. on dA, so head there if you want to see any of that.

---

I told you my dreams,
You mocked.

I told you my fears,
You laughed.

I shared my secrets with you,
You told.

I asked why I still liked you,
You shrugged.

I asked why I should stay,
You said nothing...

I told you I was leaving...

You cried.

---
This one is from... around November 2009- or, at least, that's when I posted it on my dA account (and that sounds about right). First poem I wrote that I really liked. Got some a few more coming from more recent times, though! I think that's the last thing I'll post tonight, however. It's getting late, I have some writing I want to get done, and I have to get up to go to Emerald City ComiCon tomorrow (yay! Wil Wheaton's Awesome Hour, here I come!)

No comments:

Post a Comment